1. True friendship is not based upon it’s length, distance or time spent apart. Some of my dearest friends are miles away from me who I see only periodically.Yet they are the ones most deeply imbedded in my heart!
2. You’re only responsible for YOUR actions. It doesn’t matter how anyone else treats you, what anyone else says or does, you are still accountable for how you respond.
3. No matter how great I think my sauce is, my mother in law always makes it better!
4. Take the time to show appreciation to the people in your life. Often a little gesture of thanks can mean much more than something big.
5. A large majority of what you think should probably not be said, tweeted, facebooked, blogged, etc…..
6. The older I get, the more my mom knows.
7. Develop tunnel vision. The more you stay focused on what you are called to do, the less you worry about what everyone else is doing.
8. Regular date nights are good.
10. Never stop growing and don’t forget what you’ve learned. As it says in Proverbs 4:20-21 20 My son, give attention to my words; Incline your ear to my sayings. 21 Do not let them depart from your eyes; Keep them in the midst of your heart;